On this trip you´ll have the thrilling opportunity to discover for yourself two of the world´s most famed- for their size as well as biodiversity- natural wonders: the Amazon River and the Amazon Rainforest. You´ll see the point where the Ucayali and Marañon rivers converge into the mighty Amazon and the dolphins and world´s largest water lilies that dot the waterscape
- Duration4 Days / 3 Nights
- DeparturesContact with us to schedule
- Get a quote Wishlist
We accept all credit and debit cards.
Pay through Paypal, Wester Union, bank transfer and more!
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional Information
Consult with our sales agents for more information here
Additional information of this tour
- Airport or Hotel Pick up
- Transport by Boat
- Professional Guide
- Night in Piranha Lodge
- 4 Lunchs, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts
- All Requisite Equipment for the Excursion
- Entry Fee to the Reserve
- Drinks, Soda, Snack
- Laundry Service
Recommended for this tour:
- Hiking Boots
- Long sleeved shirts
- Rain Wear
- Insect Repellent
- Extra Clothes
Loreto Region´s Capital is Iquitos.It is the largest city in the Peruvian Amazon and the river port of Peru´s most important, because through its rivers can communicate with other cities in the jungle, this because thanks to the Amazon River and considered the largest river in the world . Iquitos is known as the city that can not be reached by land routes as many people worldwide.
Access to Iquitos
- By air: Flight to Iquitos from Lima ( 1 hour and 30 minutes), Tarapoto (50 minutes), Pucallpa (1 hour),
- By river: Its possible to travel from Pucallpa by boat via the Ucayali river (Private service)
- By road: There is no overland access to Iquitos.